- Can you reply to a hidden comment on Facebook?
- What happens when you reply to a hidden comment on Facebook?
- What happens when you hide a comment?
- Can you delete a comment on Facebook?
- Why would a comment be hidden on Facebook?
- What does a hidden comment on Facebook look like?
- Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
- Does deleting a Facebook comment delete replies?
- Who can see a hidden comment?
- How do you know if someone has hidden your comment on facebook?
- How can I see hidden comments on Facebook?
- Can someone see if you hide their post on your timeline?
- How do I limit who can see my comments on other people’s posts?
- How do I stop friends from seeing my likes and comments on Facebook?
- How do you know if your comment has been hidden on Facebook?
Can you reply to a hidden comment on Facebook?
What does hiding a comment on Facebook do.
Remember, that if you hide a comment, its author and their Facebook friends will still be able to see it and to reply in sub-comments..
What happens when you reply to a hidden comment on Facebook?
Comments and replies that are hidden will remain visible to the sender and their friends on Facebook natively.
What happens when you hide a comment?
Hiding the Facebook comment will keep it hidden from everyone except that person and their friends. They won’t know that the comment is hidden, so you can avoid potential fallout. Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it.
Can you delete a comment on Facebook?
Go to the offending comment and hover your cursor over it. Next to the comment, you’ll almost always see a little X. Click the X and then Delete to remove it from your post.
Why would a comment be hidden on Facebook?
1 Answer. Facebook has comment spam filters that will, by default, hide certain comments (unless the post owner goes in and manually unhides them). The comments remain in the comment count but don’t show up to the public (if it’s your post you can see three dots and click to manage the spam posts).
What does a hidden comment on Facebook look like?
1. Hide the post or comment. To hide a comment, hover over the top-right hand “x” and click “Hide.” Now the post can only be seen by the person who wrote the comment and his or her friends. They’ll have no idea the post is hidden, and you can always click “Unhide” later if you like.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
To delete a comment on your own post or someone else’s, tap the comment button, then swipe left on your comment. You can then hit the trash can symbol to delete your comment. As for editing, you can edit your comment on your own posts. Just tap the three dots icon on your post, then tap Edit.
Does deleting a Facebook comment delete replies?
If you delete a comment, it deletes all replies to that comment.
Who can see a hidden comment?
2 Answers. From Facebook’s Help Center: When you hide a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends. So if your friends are also friends with the comment’s poster, then they would still be able to see the comment; otherwise, they wouldn’t.
How do you know if someone has hidden your comment on facebook?
According to Facebook’s official information, you can’t tell if you have been hidden, ignored, or even deleted as a friend. However, if you can’t see any comments or status messages from a particular friend, this usually means you have been hidden or deleted.
How can I see hidden comments on Facebook?
Here’s how to check for hidden posts (spam):Go to your Facebook Page, open your Admin panel. … On the right side of the page, click “All” and select “Spam” from the dropdown menu.Find any posts or comments that you don’t want hidden – then select the little circle at the right of the post.More items…
Can someone see if you hide their post on your timeline?
If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
How do I limit who can see my comments on other people’s posts?
Click the audience selector button next to the “Who can see what others post on your timeline” section. Scroll down the audience selector menu that opens and select “Custom” to open the “Custom Privacy” box.
How do I stop friends from seeing my likes and comments on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on FacebookLog into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”More items…•
How do you know if your comment has been hidden on Facebook?
Unless you remember exactly when you posted the content, it can be difficult to tell if it’s been hidden. By comparing the posts you’ve written to what actually shows on the person’s page, you can see if the content was hidden and whether the person is hiding all of your posts.